EFQM Certified Internal Assessor Training
This 3 day course has been designed to prepare individuals to complete an internal assessment of their organisation. During the course, participants will get to practice using a number of tools, from simple self-assessments to a full Award simulation.
Who should attend?
Delegates should have a prior knowledge on EFQM Module.
What will I learn?
- About the Course
- Course Learning Objectives
- The EFQM Excellence Module
- Key Information and Strategic Themes
- Applying RADAR to Enablers
- Applying RADAR to Results
- Assessing using the EFQM Excellence Module
- Assessing using the EFQM Excellence Matrix
- Site visit simulation
- Writing Feedback Statements
- Scoring using the RADAR
- Feedback Reports
- Applying the learning in your Organisation
How will I benefit?
After the course, participants will be able to decide which tools are best suited to supporting their organisation and how to get started.
- Learn about various Self-assessment techniques and which is most suitable for participant’s organisation
- Understand the EFQM Excellence Model and its links to the Fundamental Concepts
- Learn how to use different self-assessment tools Work out which option best suits participant’s organisation
- Practice interviewing and workshop techniques
- Learn to effectively apply the RADAR to produce value adding performance analyses
Delegates who pass the final exam their certificates will be issued the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) and the name of the passed delegates will be added to the Certified Internal Assessor List on EFQM website.