Implementing Risk Management – ISO 31000:2009
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Organizations that recognize the importance of managing risk can benefit from implementing a formal risk management system. BSI’s 1‑day course on implementing risk management will guide you through the development of a framework to effectively manage your organization’s risks.
After completion of this course, you will be able to apply the principles of risk management to your organization and implement a risk management framework and process suitable to your organization.
BSI’s Implementing Risk Management course uses lectures, discussions and hands-on exercises to effectively achieve learning objectives.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Specify the components and process of building a risk management framework
- Specify the structure and flow of the risk management process
This course requires a basic understanding of the rationale and structure of ISO 31000 such as that provided by BSI’s Understanding ISO 31000 course.
How will I benefit ?
- Increased business resiliency structure
- Change management capability
- Ability to implement a risk management framework
- Enhanced business continuity and stability