BS 11200 Crisis Management
Be confident in a crisis, manage incidents and ensure your business is protected with our Crisis and Incident Management Training Course.
This is a Business Continuity Institute two-day course, delivered by qualified business continuity experts who will give you the confidence and knowledge to handle a variety of incidents. Practical exercises and theory cover everything from training and forming your own Incident Management Team to crisis communications and you will learn how to measure and manage the impacts of incidents, whether operational or financial.
On completion, you can play a vital role in protecting your business during unexpected circumstances and help to prevent a real crisis.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend?
- All business continuity professionals
- All incident management team members
- Those tasked with business continuity training.
“The course was delivered at the right pace with a balance of practical and theoretical learning.”
What will I learn?
- Understand what defines an incident and how this impacts your business
- Learn how an incident can escalate if not managed
- Be able to form and train an Incident Management Team
- Know how to put together an Incident Management Plan
- Be confident managing crisis communications
- Gain professional recognition as an expert in crisis and incident management.
How will I benefit?
- Be confident that you have an Incident Management Team in place
- Give employees and customers greater confidence that a crisis can be contained
- Reduce the operational and financial impact of an incident
- Ensure that crisis and incident management is part of your business continuity plans
- Protect your business and encourage professional development.
- This course is non-residential
- Training course notes