ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so youcan start putting transition arrangements in place.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004.
How will I benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of adopting a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments