ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so youcan start putting transition arrangements in place.
Who should apply?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004.
How will I benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of adopting a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments