ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition IRCA certified (A17862)
This course will help you stay at the forefront of EMS strategy. By attending you will transform your existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015.
Building on your knowledge acquired through our ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes course you will now develop the skills to audit against the changing landscape of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS).You’ll gain the practical knowledge needed to build your auditing skills.
Who should apply?
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- IEMA certified ISO 14001:2004 auditors who plan to audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Existing ISO 14001:2004 internal auditors wishing to transition to ISO 14001:2015
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance