ISO 14001:2015 Implementing Changes
Ease your transition to ISO 14001:2015 by identifying the core changes to the new standard. Enhance your knowledge of the amended requirements and learn to develop an action plan that will assist the implementation of changes within your organization.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should apply?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- New requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and how to implement them
- Revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, aswell as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- How to use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments