Advanced Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Get in-depth knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) with our Advanced HACCP for Food Safety course.
Consolidate your skills when integrating with food safety management – and understand its importance in meeting regulations and delivering safe food products. Train with HACCP experts and discover how different principles apply to different food products. And you’ll be able to identify and control hazards, as well as reviewing operations and processes.
Share your learning across your organization and supply chain to achieve continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in implementing or managing HACCP or food safety
- Those responsible for managing food supply chains
- Food safety managers, auditors and consultants
What will I learn?
- Understand and apply the principles of HACCP
- Review processes to identify and control hazards
- Design, implement and maintain an HACCP plan
- How to meet food safety regulations with HACCP
You will need an understanding of HACCP and knowledge of food safety management. We recommend that you complete Understanding HACCP for Food Safety first.
How will I benefit?
- Confidence in HACCP expertise within your organization
- Achieve or maintain ISO 22000 and legal compliance
- Integrate food safety, HACCP and other management systems