NEBOSH International General Certificate
Take your health and safety responsibilities seriously with the National Examination Board of Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) International General Certificate. This qualification is an essential part of your professional development if you manage health and safety.
Take the first steps towards greater responsibility and recognition, helping your organization to comply with health and safety legislation. And with a NEBOSH certificate you will know how to cut the cost of accidents and illness at work, and put in place measures that prevent recurring risks.
This course is delivered in association with British Safety Services.
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers and advisors
- Anyone with health and safety responsibilities
What will I learn?
- Identify hazards and recommend remedial action
- Investigate accidents and near misses
- Recommend cost-effective measures to prevent accidents
- Ensure best-practice and compliance with health and safty legislation
- Understand roles, responsibilities and behavioural risks
- Build awareness and provide health and safety advice
What are the benefits?
- Qualified Health and safety profsesionals within your organisation
- Reduce accidents and illness at work and cut related costs
- Industry and customer recognition of health and safety best practice
- Employee confidence in improved working environment
Includes refreshments, lunch and course notes