NEBOSH Award for Health and Safety at Work (Level 2)
Start your occupational health and safety journey with a National Examination Board for Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) qualification.
Get ahead with the NEBOSH Award for Health and Safety at Work (Level 2) – designed for managers and supervisors with health and safety responsibilities. You’ll learn to identify and manage risks, working with occupational health and safety experts to understand the importance of your role.
Help your organization reduce accidents, cut costs and comply with legislation – and take next steps towards becoming a NEBOSH qualified professional.
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors and others with health and safety responsibilities
What will I learn?
- Understand the general scope of occupational health and safety
- Identify hazards in the workplace and recommend remedial action
- Understand and comply with health and safety legislation
- Recognize relevant roles and responsibilities
- Guide others towards health and safety best practice
- Identify ways to improve health and safety in your organization
What are the benefits?
- Greater awareness of health and safety across your organization
- Cut costs by reducing work related accidents and disruption
- Industry and customer recognition of health and safety best practice
- Employee confidence in improved working environment
Includes refreshments, lunch and training course notes