OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor IRCA certified (A17036)
The primary objective of this course is to instruct Occupational Health and Safety auditors in the principles and practices specific to auditing for conformance with the national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to Occupational Health and Safety requirements. Delegates will be assessed in two different ways, a written examination and a continuous assessment of the attitude and performance of the delegate.
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes.
Who should attend ?
- Health & safety managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & safety consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001
What will I learn?
- The purpose and scope of an OH&S management system
- Introduction to risk management principles and processes
- Audit requirements of BS OHSAS 18001
- Development of audit strategies
- Planning and conducting an audit in line with:
- Relevant OH&S audit criteria
- ISO 19011
- Nonconformity and audit reports
- Follow up audit activities
Participants must have a prior understanding of OHSAS management systems and/or auditing principles around another management system standard before attending this course
How will I benefit?
Following the implementation of an OH&S management system, effective auditing of business processes and practices helps to identify areas of conformity as well as areas requiring improvement. Delegates will develop effective auditing skills and knowledge of current best practice to aid continual improvement through focussed OH&S audits.