Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
This two-day course focuses on the operational and technical challenges faced in understanding bribery and effective due diligence.
Delegates attending this course will gain an understanding of the nature and impact of bribery, the harm it can do, the risk it poses to organizations and the methods used to identify risk through an effective assessment.
Who should attend?
- Certification auditors
- Anyone working in the public, private and voluntary sectors
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Describe the methods used by people involved in bribery and recognize motives and concealment
- Identify bribery indicators and red flags
- Identify how to assess the risk of bribery and critical touch points (CTP’s)
- Address unacceptable bribery risks
- Recognize due diligence with regard to business associates
- Describe the identification and response to suspicions of bribery
- Investigate bribery and subsequent corrective action
- Demonstrate learning to a practical scenario
How will I benefit?
- Familiarization of the context of bribery within organizations
- Identify risk assessment methodologies for bribery
- Recognize effective controls for bribery critical touch points
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments