ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management System Senior Management Briefing
Please note: the price stated is excluding local taxes
An anti-bribery management system (ABMS) is an essential component of a successful organization. ISO 37001:2016 ‘Requirements for an anti-bribery management system’ can demonstrate that an organization has implemented reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery.
Successful implementation of the standard will prove a commitment to ethical behaviour which is a vital part of corporate governance in a well-managed organization. This commitment helps an organization to enhance its corporate reputation and to avoid potentially corrupt transactions.
Led by an experienced BSI tutor, this course will provide a senior management briefing of anti-bribery, and an awareness of the International Standard for anti-bribery management systems (ABMS).
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 37001:2016.
Anyone having corporate governance responsibility, including senior management or:
- Those with responsibilities for ethical behavior, corporate social responsibility, risk and compliance , management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates especially if operating in high risk bribery environments
What will I learn?
You will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize the scale of bribery
- Describe the types of bribery
- Convey the main features of bribery
- Outline the international ISO framework for countering bribery and how this impacts on organizations and top management
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Become aware of; the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Recognize the threat of bribery to an organization
- Learn about the new anti-bribery management system standard and how it can benefit your organization
- Training course notes