ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor training course
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a quality management system in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
How will benefit?
This course will help you:
• Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
• Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
• Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
• Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
• Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
• Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
• Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.