Definitions and requirements of ISO 27001:2013
Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day non-residential course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 27001:2013.
How will benefit?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
• What is information security management (ISM)
• Why ISM is important to an organization
• The benefits of ISM
• The background of ISO/IEC 27001/2
• The key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• The terms and definitions used
• The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
What is included?
- Course information
- Coffee break
You’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.