What are the benefits of achieving BSI Kitemark certification?
Independent and impartial, BSI Kitemark certification has stood for safety and trust, since 1903. And it’s recognized by 67% of UK consumers.
- Get back to business safely, by planning a safe return to work
- Protect your colleagues and customers, by reducing the risks of associated with poor hygiene by managing cleanliness effectively
- Give people confidence, by demonstrating conformance with good practice and rigorous, affordable independent inspection
- Create resilience for the future, by adopting best practice to support your “next normal”
- Display the BSI Mark of Trust logo on your premises to show workers, visitors and the public you have considered their wellbeing as a priority