BRCGS Global Standard For Storage and Distribution Issue 4 - Auditor Training
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This 3-day course enable you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
• New BRCGS auditors (who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification)
• Technical & Quality Managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process
You should have a good knowledge of Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 4. You should download and read a copy of the Global Standard before attending this course. The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
• Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
• Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
• Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
How will I benefit?
- Learn about differences between the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4, including the relating Standard.
- This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
- Detailed course notes