BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3 to 4 Conversion for Sites
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This 1-day course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the revisions of the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4, as well as a review of audit protocol. It is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the Standard on site.
You should have a record of completed training for the Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3. Prior to attendance you should download and read a copy of the revised standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Technical & quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRCGS Professionals who are familiar with and/ or have attended a Storage and Distribution Issue 3 courss
- You should have a good knowledge of Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 3.
- You should download and read a copy of the Global Standard before attending this course. The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com
What will Ilearn?
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
How will I benefit?
- Learn about differences between the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3, and the Standard for Issue 4.
- This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
- Detailed course notes