BRCGS Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3 to 4 Conversion for Auditors
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This 2-day course enables you to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard and changes from Issue 3, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Prior to attendance you should download and read a copy of the revised standard, which is available as a free download from the BRCGS Store.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
• Existing auditors of S&D Issue 3
• Certification Body Scheme Managers, Consultants, and Technical and Quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process and changes from Issue 3.
• You should have a good knowledge of Global Standard for Storage & Distribution Issue 3.
• You should download and read a copy of the Global Standard before attending this course. The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com
What will I learn?
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
• Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
• Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
• Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
• Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
• Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
How will I benefit?
- Learn about differences between the BRC Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 3, and the Standard for Issue 4.
- This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
- Detailed course notes