BRC Global Standard For Food Safety Issue 8 - Lead Auditor Training Course
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This BRCGS lead auditor course delivered by BSI is designed to help you gain a firm understanding of the standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
Who should attend?
- Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration
- Technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process
You must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of the BRC Global Standards scheme, protocol and directory
- Explain the requirements of the Standards and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with BRCGS
- Describe the food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
You will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity with BRCGS
- Apply effective auditing techniques
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an BRCGS audit
- Interpreted BRCGS protocol and requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Detailed course notes
- Upon completion, you will be awarded with a certificate of attendance. (This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.)
COVID-19: Important information on classroom-based training courses
BSI is closely monitoring UK Government Advice regarding the safety of classroom-based training courses. In the event of a classroom-based course being deemed unsafe, your training booking will be automatically transferred to online delivery using our highly-interactive virtual classroom - Connected Learning Live.
If you have any questions regarding your booking, please contact email@example.com or call +44 345 086 9000.