BRCGS Global Standard for Agents & Brokers, Understanding Requirements for Companies Training Course
The aim of this 1-day course delivered by BSI, is to ensure that company personnel using the BRCGS Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard. Upon completion of the BRCGS Agents and Brokers course, attendees should have increased confidence in addressing the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit.
Who should attend?
The BRCGS Agents & Brokers Understanding Requirements for Sites training course aims to provide beneficial understanding to agents, brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol in order to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
What will I learn?
By attending BSI’s delivery BRCGS Agents and Brokers - Understanding Requirements, 1 Day Training Course you should gain increased confidence and understanding of:
- How to prepare for an audit against the BRCGS Agents and Brokers Standard
- The protocol for audits to the Agents & Brokers Standard
- How an audit is closed, what corrective actions are and how certificates are issued
- The benefits of being listed on the BRCGS Global Standards Directory
Upon successful completion of the course, you shall be presented with a certificate of attendance indicating that you have covered material enabling you to be more confident in:
- Describing the scope of companies and products covered by the BRCGS Agents & Brokers Audit Standard
- Knowing what is required to comply with the requirements of the BRCGS Agents and Brokers Certification Standard
How will I benefit?
The BRCGS Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 is a globally accepted certification for agents and brokers operating in the Food Sector. The standard provides a food safety management system for importers, sales agents and food brokers to be benchmarked against, and certification to this standard can be the difference between winning or losing business in food sector operations. Successful completion of this course will assist agents and brokers in demonstrating competency and understanding of this BRCGS Standard, in preparation to be audited against the BRCGS Agents and Brokers certification standard.
- Detailed course notes
- Upon completion, you will be awarded with a certificate of attendance