أساسيات وتطبيق نمذجة المباني
Gain a detailed understanding of the key requirements and strategic alignment needed to deliver Building Information Modeling (BIM). This course will help you gain the knowledge and skills required to effectively implement BIM across your organisational and supply chain.
من هي الجهات المعنية بحضور هذه الدورة؟
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the design, construction and project management of BIM activities, including specialist subcontractors and clients. It is also applicable to those involved in the implementation of BIM within their organization, including managers, senior staff and directors in building and infrastructure projects.
ماذا ستتعلم من هذه الدورة التدريبية؟
- Principles and benefits of BIM
- Relevant British Standards and supporting documentation that align to delivering projects to achieve Level 2 BIM
- Main cultural and technical barriers in BIM Adoption and how to overcome these
- Embedding new BIM processes and procedures
- Value of information and how it should be managed, delivered and used through the capital, delivery and occupation phases of a project.
الفوائد التي ستحصل عليها من حضور هذه الدورة التدريبية؟
- Grasp the basic principles and terminology of BIM
- Understand the governments aims towards achieving Level 2 BIM
- Ensure your business recognizes the need for the development of BIM as part of its agenda
- Understand how to effectively embed BIM processes within your business
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for implementation
- Apply industry good practice across your supply chain.
ماذا تحوي الدورة أيضاً؟
- Detailed training course notes
- BSI Training Academy certificate