EN 9100:2016 Implementing
Our EN 9100 implementation course has been specifically designed to support both individuals and companies who are in the process off or interested in working within the Aerospace Supply Chain. The course will provide attendees with an understanding of the aerospace sector and how EN 9100 is supported by the “Aerospace Trilogy of Standards”, it will provide organisations with the knowledge required to support a successful implementation program and the EN 9100 accreditation.
Who is the course for?
The course has been specifically designed for:
- Representatives who want an effective method of deploying EN 9100 and explaining the requirements of EN 9100 to its employees
- Representatives from key functional groups involved in the development and implementation of an organisations management system to meet EN 9100:2016 requirements
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) and the deployment of its Mission and Vision through the “Aerospace Trilogy of Standards”
- During the course attendees will gain an understanding of the process approach and risk management and how this is deployed using the PDCA cycle to all levels of the business
- The key differences to between ISO 9001:2015 and the Aerospace requirements
- Planning for registration and a 3rd Party Audit
This two days training includes lunches and drinks. The training and the materials will be provided in English. For further information regarding reduced rates at the hotel where the training is being conducted please contact email@example.com or 0031-(0)20-3460780.
In-house training course
Would you like this training course to be organised for your whole team at your own location? Please contact Mark Leenaers, firstname.lastname@example.org.