ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements and Implementation
In depth, clause by clause analysis and explanation of the requirements of ISO9001:2015 with practical quality management system implementation guidelines and examples
Who should apply?
Any person who is tasked with the responsibility to lead, develop or implement the quality management system, who has to lead the management system implementation.
How will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- The detail requirements and their implications of ISO9001:2015
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- The quality management principles
- How to integrate the quality management system requirements into existing business management systems.
What will I learn?
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the quality management principles
- Have an in-depth understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Implement and maintain a quality management system in line with the requirements of ISO9001:2015
- Integrate the quality management system into your organization’s existing management system.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding. Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
This course is a prerequisite to be registered as a BSI Lead Quality Management System Implementer.