ISO 9001:2015 and the Process Risk Approach Workshop
This half-day workshop will help you identify the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 with regard to process risk management and identify the tools and techniques to implement a risk based approach within your management system.
On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge to identify, classify, quantify and treat risks and develop an action plan to implement a risk approach within your organizations.
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 9001 responsibility, in particular
- Operation managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone with an interest or focus on process risk management
What will I learn?
- Identify and apply the requirements of risk management according to ISO 9001:2015.
- Use defined methods to identify, classify and quantify risks
- Learn how to assess the need to treat risks to manage operational controls
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation of the changes to your business management system
How will I benefit?
- Enhanced knowledge of process risk management
- Develop an action plan to address the changes to your ISO 9001 system
- Certificate of attendance