Lean Practitioner Training Course
Make sure everything you do adds value to your business with our Lean Practitioner Training Course.
As a qualified Lean Practitioner you can make a real difference to business performance and customer satisfaction. You will learn how to take a systematic approach towards continuous improvement and gain competitive advantage no matter what industry you operate in.
Our expert tutor will guide you through the Lean theory and how to deliver this in your workplace with hands-on exercise and real life case studies.
Who should attend?
- Lean Practitioners
- Staff, irrespective of seniority, who are dedicated to make a real difference to business improvement
What will I learn?
- Understand the principles of Lean practices
- Learn how to measure, map and put in place Lean practices
- Be confident leading problem solving exercises and Lean supply chains
- Become familiar with Value Stream Mapping, Total Productive Maintenance, Rapid Changeover Techniques and the Kanban Approach
- Gain professional recognition and advance CPD.
How will I benefit?
- Make real gains in greater efficiency and quality
- Identify and minimise practices that waste money and time
- Measure business improvements
- Motivate employees and encourage cross-organisation participation
- Boost customer satisfaction and stakeholder confidence
- Professional development and knowledge sharing lead to better performance.
- Training course notes