Quality, Environmental, Occupational Healthy & Safety (QEHS) Internal Auditor Training Course
Achieve operational transparency and excellence across all management systems with our Quality, Environmental, Occupational Healthy & Safety (QEHS) Internal Auditing Course – giving you the ability to audit and control all the three management system.
You will learn to monitor all systems from Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001), to Occupational Health and Safety (BS OHSAS 18001) at once.
Save time and money from having to attend all three internal auditor courses separately.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to conduct internal audits of their management systems
- Management representatives for Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety Management Systems
"Practical advice was given on the last day, very good! Enjoyed the course and would recommend it to others."
What will I learn?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 standard
- Learn how to set objectives for, plan and perform Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety standards audit
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action
- Increase your professional competencies and gain wide recognition
What are the benefits?
- Guarantee continuing compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Ensure employees have Quality, Environmental, or Occupational Healthy & Safety management responsibilities and awareness
- Manage all risks and maintain and improve a global benchmark in quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified internal auditors
- Empower colleagues and build customer confidence
What is included?
- Training course notes