Integrated Management System Implementation Training Course
The business challenge today is to manage activities more holistically rather than the traditional approach of having ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and other management systems as peripheral arrangements.
In the past this has been problematical because of the structure of management system standards and the in-house barriers to such an approach. The revision to standards and their structure has enabled many of these obstacles to be overcome and allows organisations to create effective business wide integrated systems.
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS that have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001:2000 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO/14001 and/or OHSAS 18001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe).
A 2 day structured course including tutorials, discussions and facilitated exercises providing an overview of the following:
- Introduction to, and benefits of, an IMS
- Introduction to management system standards
- Processes and process development
- Policy and planning
- Implementation and controls
- Performance assessment and audit
- Management review
- Project planning
Benefits to Your Business
- Better business focus
- More efficiency
- Less bureaucracy
- Reduced costs
- Simplified approach to the management of existing system
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual, training notes