Effective Audit Planning Online Training
An effective audit requires careful planning within strict timescales. And getting the most out of your audit is easy when you complete our Effective Audit Planning Online Training Course.
Study online and become familiar with the planning process step by step. Be confident defining the scope of the audit and setting objectives in line with business issues and processes. You will learn to outline audit criteria and develop an overall plan – working with checklists and remaining focused to ensure your audit plan delivers real results.
The course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Who should attend?
- Lead auditors, auditors, quality managers and management representatives who plan and conduct audits
- Internal auditors who want to refresh their training
"We value BSI’s intimate knowledge of standards and their positive, practical and pragmatic approach.”
What will I learn?
- Have clear objectives and confidence when planning an audit
- Understand the links between the audit plan and business objectives
- Learn to manage your time, outline audit criteria and focus on checklists
- Raise awareness of the audit programme and gain buy-in across your organisation
- Achieve professional recognition through involvement with audit programmes
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from efficient and effective internal auditing processes
- Use effective audits to maintain management system certification
- Align your audit plan and business objectives to improve performance
- Raise awareness of the benefits of auditing across your organisation
- Motivate staff by encouraging professional development
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- Single user access
- Contact us if you would like a multiuser licence or a personalised version for your organisation