Implementing a Green Deal compliant Management System for Green Deal Installer Organizations
An effective implementation of a credible and robust Management System is essential if organizations are to benefit from, and participate in the Green Deal framework.
In this practical one-day course, a skilled instructor will guide you through the implementation process by explaining the concepts underpinning the Green Deal, the requirements of a PAS 2030:2012 compliant Management System, and how they can be applied using best practice methods. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, and monitor your management system, to prepare to your organization for Green Deal certification. A series of hands-on exercises, together with take-home resources will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Appreciate the processes used within the Green Deal Management System
Attendance of this course brings the following benefits to your business:
- An appreciation of the processes, documentation and reports used within the Green Deal Management System
- An opportunity to prepare an implementation plan for a robust and credible Green Deal Management System
- Early participation in the Green Deal
Upon completion of this training, participants should be able to:
- Identify and summarize the requirements of PAS 2030:2012 and the Green Deal
- Outline the key concepts underpinning the Green Deal
- Populate a Method Statement
- Create an effective Management System implementation plan
Progress towards Green Deal Installer Organization certification with a certification body such as BSI.
- Green Deal Installation Organizations
- Managers of Technical Staff
- Company Directors
- Customer Service Teams
- Regulatory Managers
- Quality Managers
- Laptops with the common Microsoft packages are required on this course
- Course results are to be published within two weeks following the course.
- This is a Green Deal Management System course
- Installers should maintain their technical competence by other recognized means.
You will gain 8 CPD
points on completing the course.
Schedule and Prerequisites
1 Day 9-5
- Obtain and read PAS 2030:2012
- Identify which documented procedures documented procedures are used in your organization and why
Collect and bring any documentation relating to:
- Control of Documentation
- Control of Records
- Installation Control
- Installation Handover and Commissioning
- Intermediate Inspection Internal Audit
- Problem Solving
- Customer Interaction