ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone needing to audit an organization’s ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
What will I learn?
Grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits, in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment