Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - IRCA Certified Course (A17070)
Lead your business to global quality excellence with our Lead Auditor ISO 9001 training course. Gain specialist skills to ensure your quality management system (QMS) is ISO compliant and build on a culture of making excellence a habit and maintaining optimal business performance.
Become a lead auditor across the ISO 9000 series with the help from our expert trainers whom will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions.
Commit to QMS auditing with this international qualification to set both you and your business apart. Achieving ISO 19001 accreditation is vital to cost-effective and efficient processes and stakeholder confidence.
Course No A17070 Certified by IRCA
This course is registered by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and meets part of the training requirements of those seeking registration as a lead auditor under that scheme.
Who should attend
- Managers and management representatives
- Those interested in conducting ISO 9001 audits on a first, second or third party basis
Prerequisite for the Course:
A prior review of the ISO 9001 standard and internal audit experience is strongly recommended for this course.
"Trainer was very knowledgeable and explained thoroughly questions asked and was clear." – Shyamala, Orient Trackworks Co. Pte Ltd
What will I learn
- Understand ISO 9001:2008 requirements within the context of an audit
- Gain an overview of the purpose and content of the ISO 9000 series
- Study the eight principles of quality management
- Clarify your role in planning and conducting an ISO 19011 QMS audit
- Take the lead in QMS audit reporting in line with ISO 19011:2011 by applying ISO 9001:2008
- Be confident in managing internal or third party auditors
What are the benefits
- Be confident in effective ISO 9001:2008 audits and QMS compliance
- Manage risks and maintain and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Benefit from regular ISO 9001 audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards.
What is included
- Training Notes