Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course- IRCA Certified Course (A17456)
Become a business continuity lead auditor with our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Gain industry recognition and pave the way to continuing ISO 22301 compliance. Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits, managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization.
Course No A17456 Certified by IRCA
This course is registered by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) and meets part of the training requirements of those seeking registration as a lead auditor under that scheme.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
Prerequisite for the Course:
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301 and,
- Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts:
- the purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- the principals of risk assessment and analysis
- typical Business Continuity Strategies
- business continuity response options
- BCMS performance metrics, monitoring and performance measurement exercise and testing methodologies
"Comprehensive course materials and lecturer is very knowledgeable." – Steven Ling, SBS Transit Limited
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
What are the benefits?
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organization
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity.
What is included?
- Exam and IRCA accredited certificate
- Course notes