ISO 14001:2015 Transition
Learn what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems standard. Discover the latest changes and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, including ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to the new standard.
What will I learn?
This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn to identify gaps in your current EMS and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
>Download Course Guide (pdf.)
How will I benefit?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment