ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an environmental management system (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone wishing to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
What will I learn?
Grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits, in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. You’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management system audit.
>Download Course Guide (pdf)
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Understand the arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshment