Food Safety Management Systems Requirements
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization with our Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course. You'll gain the the skills to implement a system to help you produce safe products and effectively identify and assess food safety hazards.
This two-day course teaches the core concepts behind food safety and how the standard can be implemented in your organization. Our experienced tutors guide you through the clauses of ISO 22000 in detail, and through a series of interactive exercises you will learn about how the standard can fit within your organization and the benefits it can provide.
*This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 22000 and food safety management systems
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Any individual who is looking to become a qualified food safety auditor in the future
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop and implement a food safety management system (FSMS) as specified in ISO 22000:2005
- Describe concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing you to effectively manage a FSMS
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of the FSMS
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within an organization
- Describe how to operate a structured management system and integrate the principles of the HACCP system
- Demonstrate awareness of Food Safety System Certification Standard (FSSC) and its benefits to organizations doing business at a domestic or international level within the food industry
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will I benefit?
- Awareness within your organization of various basic requirements of FSMS
- Working knowledge on how FSMS requirements can be interpreted to suit your organization’s processes, products, people and customers
- Reduced operating costs
There is a written test at the end of day two of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided.
A Certificate of Attainment in the FS competency unit will be provided for delegates who are deemed “Competent”. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and delegates will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Delegates who have successfully completed our Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course and gained the FS competency unit need only to attend the final three days of a Management Systems Lead Auditor course to become an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor.
- HACCP Requirements - Gain a deeper knowledge of the 7 HACCP principles, understand HACCP’s critical control processes and learn how to conduct a hazard analysis with this RABQSA accredited training course
- Food Handling and Hygiene - Understand the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) involved in proper food hygiene and handling to reduce contamination and decrease the risk of illness
- Good Manufacturing Practices - Learn about the common dangers associated with manufacturing and protect your production line against environmental contaminants
- Allergen Management and VITAL 2 - Understand how you can manage allergies in manufacturing and how you can use the VITAL tool to minimize the impact of allergens