Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
Having a proper health and safety program at your workplace can save a life, reduce the rate of accidents, reduce your insurance premiums and may even increase productivity. When you attend to this 1-day training course, our health and safety training experts will teach you all that is important to know when it comes to setting up your own health and safety program with according to an internationally recognized standard - the OHSAS 18001.
The Introduction to OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety course will help you understand the principles of an auditable health and safety system and its function within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Health & safety officers, executives & managers
- Human resource officers, executives & managers
- Operations officers, executives & managers
- Management representation to OHSAS 18001
- OHSAS 18001 practictitioners & consultants
- Those with an interest in understanding BS OHSAS 18001.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Learn useful tips and information about health and safety management systems
- Gain an overview of the OHSAS 18001 framework
- Know the motivation behind implementing an OHSAS 18001 system
How will I benefit?
- Identify the benefits of a structured health and safety management system
- Get a firm understanding of the requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Understand the implementation and certification process
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)