ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training is your first step towards a proffesional career as a management system auditor. Through this course, you will learn how to schedule, plan, lead and execute a successful ISO 9001 quality management system audit for any organization.
Be a competent lead auditor for ISO 9001 with the help from our expert trainers whom will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions.
This course is an IRCA (International Registrar of Certificated Auditors) approved training course and graduates from this course will receive a professional certificate.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for internal audit against ISO 9001 quality management systems
- Executives responsible for internal audit against ISO 9001 quality management systems
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 consultants
- Anyone with interest to become a professional ISO 9001 auditor
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
Knowledge - you will learn:
- the purpose of a quality management system
- how to conduct management system audit
- the reason behind third-party certification.
- how to explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit in accordance with international auditing standards ISO 19011 and/or ISO 17021
Skills - You will be able to:
- plan an audit
- conduct / schedule an audit
- write an audit report
- follow up on a QMS audit to establish conformity or compliance with international auditing standards ISO 19011 and/or ISO 17021
How will I benefit?
- Be confident in effective ISO 9001 audits and QMS compliance
- Manage risks and maintain and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of quality standards and associated responsibilities
- Benefit from regular ISO 9001 audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Professional certificate (only if candidates passed the exams)