ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Learn how you could continuously improve your ISO 9001 quality management system when you attend to this training and be qualified as an internal auditor. As a qualified internal auditor, you would be able to identify gaps within your implemented system and adapt new processes, policies or system to better manage and improve the existing ISO 9001 framework.
Our tutors will coach you to be more confident in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action.
Regular monitoring of quality standards will help you achieve and maintain international ISO 9001 certification and this two-day ISO 9001 Internal Auditor course will equip you with the skills to tailor your own internal audit framework. Workshops, presentations and role-play activities will guarantee solid knowledge of quality standards auditing.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for implementing ISO 9001
- Executives responsible for implementing ISO 9001
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 consultants
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme
What will I learn?
- Learn how to set objectives, plan and perform a quality standards audit
- Understand the implications of employee behaviour on quality management audits
- Gain the ability to confidently report findings and take corrective action.
How will I benefit?
- Continuously improve your ISO 9001 quality management system
- Raise ISO 9001 Quality Management standards awareness throughout the organization
- Raise confidence in the authenticity of your Quality Management System framework
- Higher customer satisfaction in your services across the organization
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)