Implementing ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Work with our expert trainers to learn how you can implement a quality assurance system that is customized to your organisational culture and requirements. Understand how you can comply with the ISO 9001standard and bring about a real value change to the way you work.
'Implementing ISO 9001 Quality Management System' aims to show you better insights on implementation best practices and techniques from our expert trainers. Over the two days course, you will undergo a series of practical and written exercises to show you the best way to achieve and maintain a standard of quality that will boost performance and efficiency. Our expert trainers will also share their experience on the ISO 9001 quality standards implementation process.
Be confident about your business, and let your stakeholder be confident in you by setting a global benchmark with your own ISO 9001 quality management system.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for implementing ISO 9001
- Executives responsible for implementing ISO 9001
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO 9001
- Management representatives
- ISO 9001 consultants
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Know the requirements of ISO 9001 as applied to your company
- Learn to formulate your own quality standards system
- Monitor current operational practices and introduce new roles and responsibilities
- Plan for an ISO implementation, documentation and quality activities
- Learn the ability to write quality instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Advance your continuous professional development
How will I benefit?
- A competitive edge with a world-class quality management system
- Boost stakeholder confidence with the most recoqnised international quality standard
- Establish a culture of achieving, maintaining and improving quality standards
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Encourage greater understanding of ISO 9001 across your organization
- Encourage continuous professional development.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)