ISO 9001:2015 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in transitioning a quality management system (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training is for you as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. Not only will you learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008, but you’ll also discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
How will I benefit?
- Use gap analysis tools and templates to evaluate your current system
- Apply the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Implement the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Identify new requirements for documented information
- Develop an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)