ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor Transition
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 quality management system (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities. So, not only will you learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008, but you’ll also get to apply this practically in order to build your ISO 9001:2015 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate. Both Internal and Lead Auditors will initially receive an ‘Auditor Transition’ certificate, which Lead Auditors can then upgrade to ‘Lead Auditor Transition’ upon passing an online assessment (see Further Information below).
How will I benefit?
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)