Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
Any organization in any sector can be impacted by extreme weather conditions, terrorism, IT system failure, staff sickness and many more unplanned incidents, bringing business to a standstill.
Learn with our expert tutors and know how you can start planning for the unexpected with a best practice framework as indicated within the ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management standard.
Being compliant with ISO 22301 means having a practical plan to lessen the effects of the unexpected incidences. When you attend to the "Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System" training course, we will teach you all that is required for you to start planning and to implement the standard in your organization.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Understand business continuity management best practice
- Design, plan and implement your own business continuity management system
- Create business continuity polices, objectives and processes
- Understand how to meet ISO 22301 requirements and prepare for certification.
How will I benefit?
- Protect your organization before, during and after disruptions
- Have confidence that your business continuity management system is effective
- Employee and customer confidence in achieving ISO 22301 certification
- Improved reputation with certification to an international standard
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)