ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
Get the right training to guide your organisation to environmental management excellence. As lead auditor you will remain at the forefront of EMS strategy and will drive efficiency in line with ISO 14001. You can play a pivotal role in ensuring your organisation is committed to environmental best practice.
The ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is your first step towards a proffesional career as an environmental management system auditor. Throughout this five-day course, you will get to work with EMS training professionals and keep pace with developments in environmental management systems, learn how to schedule, plan, lead and execute a successful ISO 14001 environmental management system audit for any organization.
This course is an IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) approved training course and graduates from this course will receive a professional certificate.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for internal audit against ISO 14001 quality management systems
- Executives responsible for internal audit against ISO 14001 quality management systems
- Management representatives
- ISO 14001 consultants
- Anyone with interest to become a professional ISO 9001 auditor
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Consolidate your ISO 14001 environmental management knowledge
- Gain the ability to conduct effective audits in line with ISO 14001
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and environmental legislation
- Be confident leading and managing audit teams and processes
- Improve analytical and reporting skills
- Prove your EMS competency through ISO qualification and professional recognition
How will I benefit?
- Be on your way towards becoming a professional ISO 14001 auditor
- Be confident in effective ISO 14001 audits and EMS compliance
- Improve efficiency and cut costs through an ISO accredited EMS
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of environmental standards and associated responsibilities
- Build stakeholder confidence in your commitment to auditing and maintaining your EMS
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Professional certificate (only if candidates passed the exams)