Introduction to ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
Show your committment torwards reducing your organisation's environmental impact by implementing environmental policies and systems based on the ISO 14001 Environmental Management standard.
The 1-day Introduction to ISO 14001 Environmental Management System will explain to you all there is to know about reaching compliance with this standard through our unique accelerated learning techniques that includes a blend of lectures, workshops and interactive sessions to ensure that you fully understand the subject matter.
Who should attend?
- Sustainability managers
- Facility managers
- Management representatives
- Anyone who requires an overview of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001 and its application
- Gain a broad overview of the legal implications of environmental management
- Be able to assess your organization’s current approach to environmental management
- Learn how an EMS can further enhance your business success and how to benchmark against environmental best practice
- Become familiar with local and international environment policies
- Share knowledge and achieve professional recognition within your organization
How will I benefit?
- Establish a clear environmental management system policy and framework
- Strong compliance towards environmental regulators
- Benchmark your business against other EMS best practices
- Build customer confidence in your management of environmental impacts
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)