ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training
Ensure that your environmental management system (EMS) is updated frequently to keep in compliance with international and local environmental regulations by scheduling periodic internal audits on your system.
Internal audits are indispensible to the health of your EMS and through the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training, our tutors will teach you the right way to perform an audit on your own system, follow complex audit processes, identify areas that need corrective action and provide an audit report for accreditation
Who should attend?
- Sustainability managers
- Facility managers
- ISO 14001 practitioners and consultants
- Management representatives for ISO 14001
- Those with ISO 14001 or internal auditing responsibilities
- Those who audit other management systems and want to address ISO 14001
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Learn how to conduct a successful ISO 14001 audit on your own system
- Learn to identify the gaps in your system that requires action
- Identify the different stages of the audit process and how to put each phase into practice
- Understanding of the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle in the context of ISO 14001 EMS
- Be able to write effective corrective action plans
- Know how and when to adjust the system to achieve better results with ISO 14001
How will I benefit?
- Audit your system with confidence
- Ensure your environmental management system is ISO 14001, international and local regulatory compliant
- Show your commitment to reducing environmental impact
- Gain competitive advantage and build customer confidence
- Raise awareness of environmental management
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)