ISO 14001:2015 Transition
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current environmental management system (EMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of adopting a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)