Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management System
Customer satisfaction is at the forefront of efficient IT service management and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) continuity is fundamental to the success of any business reliant on IT services. Take our 1 day Introduction to IT Service Management Training Courses to understand the internation requirement in IT Service
Who should attend?
- Management representative, IT service personnel
- Anyone with interest in IT service management system
- Anyone who requires an introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Describe the key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS).
- Communicate the benefits of an ISO 20000 IT SMS
- Communicate that it is possible to integrate an ISO 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider's organization.
- Adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards.
- Know what to do next in their organization
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)