ISO 14001:2015 Transition Training Course
Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015.
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Environmental Management System (EMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS.
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 14001:2015. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from the current draft. Detailed course notes are provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate