Understanding and Document PAS 99 Training Course
Management systems help you to get more from your organization. And integrating these management systems allows you to get even more without investing extra time or money. PAS 99 is the world’s first specification for integrated management systems. Many of our customers asked for one framework to manage all of their certified systems. So we developed PAS 99 using the ISO guide for writing management system standards – giving you a world-class framework to work with.
Who should attend to the training?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS but have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001:2000 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or BS OHSAS 18001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe)
Making the most from multiple management systems
What will I learn in the training?
- PAS 99:2006 specification full detail
- Understand the PAS 99 structure and route to certification
- PAS 99:2006 Documentation
How will my organization benefit by the training?
- Better business focus
- More efficiency
- Less bureaucracy
- Reduced costs
- Simplified approach to the management of existing system
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)