Environmental Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - IRCA Certified Course (A 17714)
Become a leading environmental auditor with our ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course and gain a qualification which will contribute towards International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified course.
Get the right trainign to guide your organisation to environmental management excellence. As lead auditor you will remain at the forefront of EMS strategy and will drive efficiency in line with ISO 14001 and you can play a pivotal role in ensuring your organisation is committed to environmental best practice.
Work with EMS training professionals during this five-day course to understand how to keep pace with developments in environmental management systems. Consolidate your auditing skills through interactive sessions, role play and workshops where real life case studies make learning relevant.
Who should attend to the training?
- Those who want to lead compliance in line with ISO 14001/EMAS standards
- Existing auditors of quality systems and safety management systems
- Organisations seeking UKAS certification against ISO 14001
Norfolk County Council’s Planning and Transportation Department achieved cost savings of nearly £1 million through ISO 14001 implementation and better waste management.
What will I learn in the training?
- Consolidate your ISO 14001 environmental management knowledge
- Gain the ability to conduct effective audits in line with ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Keep up-to-date with best practice and environmental legislation
- Be confident leading and managing audit teams and processes
- Improve analytical and reporting skills
- Prove your EMS competency through ISO qualification and professional recognition
How will I benefit by the training?
- Develop leaders within your business with thorough understanding of ISO 14001
- Improve efficiency and cut costs
- Keep pace with the latest developments in environmental management systems
- Build stakeholder confidence in your commitment to auditing and maintaining your EMS
- Motivate employees through increased environmental knowledge
What's included in the training?
Certificate of attendance
Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note, BSI IRCA bag)